Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions | Design My Diamond;;;designer diamond jewellery , design my diamond;;;Design My Diamond Terms and Conditions. Design My Diamond is a trading name of Miraj Diamonds Ltd (Company reg: 7582034). We are leading online Jewellery store.;;;
Terms & Conditions
- In the terms and conditions stated below, the words ‘we’ and ‘us’ refer to ‘Design My Diamond’, whereas ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refer to the individual placing an order.
- Your continued use of the website would indicate your acceptance to these terms and conditions.
- By using the website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or you have the authority and/or consent of your parents/guardians to do so.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any given point in time. Any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the site and the same will be notified with updated dates in the title. It becomes your sole responsibility to go through these.
- The pictures displayed on the website may not show the actual size of the products. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are for guidance only. If you need further details of any products shown, please contact our advisors.
- Diamonds, even though the hardest element in nature, can fall out, chip or break due to hard knock and mishandling. We therefore, recommend you to fully insure your diamond jewellery since loss of diamonds due to above factors is not covered under our guarantees.
- All orders placed on www.designmydiamond.co.uk will be subject to acceptance in accordance to the terms and conditions.
- Once an order is placed and you have checked out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the listed price, subject to the terms and conditions.
- If we accept an order, we will send you an acknowledgement which will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, such an acknowledgement will not be treated as a binding contract by our side and the order can still be treated as ‘unaccepted’ for one or more of the following reasons:
- Payment unauthorized
- Payment pending
- Products out of stock
- Errors on the website resulting in incorrect prices being displayed/calculated
- Order being cancelled
By placing an order, you make an offer to purchase, which, if accepted by our terms and conditions, will result in a binding contract. Your offer to purchase is considered accepted by Design My Diamond, when you have received an email with dispatch confirmation.
- We take payment at the time of placing an order. An order will only be accepted after payment is authorized.
- All online payments are processed securely through PayPal. No card details are stored or entered on our website. You can either pay using your PayPal account or any major credit or debit card like Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch and Delta.
- You can also place an order over the phone by calling 020 7831 3877 and paying over the phone using your debit or credit card.
- You can also pay by cash, in person at our Hatton Garden boutique. We do not recommend sending cash in the post.
- Cheques or bank transfers are also acceptable. We are not liable for any bank charges if these methods are used.
- Due to online security reasons we do not accept credit card orders from the following countries: Afghanistan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Israel, Iran, Ukraine, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Romania, Ghana, Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia, Vietnam, Russia, Pakistan, Cameroon, Lithuania, Gambia, Bulgaria, Bangaldesh, Zimbabwe, Iran and Iraq.
- Most prices shown are inclusive of VAT, Packaging and Delivery charges. Any exceptions will be notified before or after the order is placed.
- We do not ship products until and unless complete payment is received by us.
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days for a no quibble refund.
Before agreeing to refund, the item(s) will be thoroughly checked by our experts. Any item sold under following conditions will not be eligible for a refund:
- Special orders cannot be returned. Special return conditions apply to such orders and you agree to a non-refundable payment. Special orders are items which may be displayed on the website but are modified to your requirements and/or are ordered by providing a sketch or a picture to us.
- Any item which shows signs of being worn and/or altered will not be eligible for a refund.
- Any jewellery bought after viewing and discussing with our experts in our Hatton Garden boutique before ordering will not be eligible for a refund. A 15 day exchange offer will be applicable instead.
- Jewellery which is engraved and/or pierced (eg: earrings) is not eligible for returns.
- Any item(s) apart from the ones mentioned above can be returned for a complete refund within the stipulated time frame mentioned above. A postage and handling fees of £25 will be deducted. Any refund on credit cards will be subject to 2% (3% for Amex) card fees being deducted from the amount.
Note: Please return your purchase via Royal Mail Special Delivery or FedEx/ UPS and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. We are not responsible for damage or lost packages during shipment.
For security reasons please do not write Design My Diamond on the packet. Instead, please write:
Miraj, Boutique 36, 36 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8EB
For any further questions, please contact us on 020 7831 3877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lines open from 10:30am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday, from 11am till 5pm on Saturday and from 11am till 3pm on Sunday.
Design My Diamond is a trading name of Miraj Diamonds Ltd (Company registration number: 7582034). Product prices and terms & conditions of purchase/returns on the website can be different to that in-store.